Signature Herringbone Bordeaux/Olive Green Cotton/Silk Over the calf Ladies Dress socks - 75% Egyptian Cotton 25% Silk
- Kind to skin - 75% Cotton 25% Silk
- Craftsmanship - Made in Italy
- Perfect fit - Made to measure
- Seamless feel - Hand-linked toe and heel
- Luxury finish - 240 needles
- Gentle compression - High elastic band
- Stay up - Knee-high
- Reinforced heel and toe
The highest expression of The Purple Seal style: our cotton & silk dress socks in this micro herringbone pattern are the perfect combination of comfort, versatility, durability and luxury.
Knitted on a 240 needles superfine gauge machine, these socks offer a superb luxurious feel and extra comfort all year round.
This burgundy/olive green colour combination is a favourite!
The presence of silk not only makes them ideal for those with sensitive skin and extra comfortable thanks to silk thermoregulating properties; it also adds an elegant shimmer which is especially noticeable in direct light, such as sunlight.
We reccommend hand washing. If you are not able to accomodate, a 30 degrees wash separately from other garments or in a washing bag is the best alternative. Avoid tumble drying.
Using a shoe horn when putting on shoes and keeping your nails in order will also prevent unnecessary wear.
Read further on how to increase your dress socks durability in our articles!
All orders are processed within 24 hours (working days only). If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
We offer FREE UK DELIVERY TO ALL ORDERS, FREE EU over £149 and *FREE WORLDWIDE countries over £199. Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
|UK Express||All Orders|
|EU Standard||£9.00||orders over £149|
|EU Express||£19.00||orders over £199|
|Worldwide*||£24.50||orders over £199|
* We currently ship to the following countries outside the UK and Europe: Australia, Bangladesh, Canada, China, Honk Kong, India, Japan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United States.