75% Merino Wool 25% Silk Socks - Navy
- Kind to skin - 75% Wool 25% Silk
- Craftsmanship - Made in Italy
- Perfect fit - Made to measure
- Seamless feel - Hand-linked toe and heel
- Luxury finish - 240 needles
- Gentle compression - High elastic band
- Stay up - Knee-high
- Reinforced heel and toe
A marriage that we had to have. The combination of these two superb fibres (75% Merino wool - 25% Silk) brings a lot of benefits to people with a more sensitive skin.
If silk is synonymous with elegance and luxury with it’s unique thermal regulation and antibacterial properties, Merino wool is definitely synonymous of warmth and comfort for it’s insulation properties.
Although merino wool recalls warmt, thanks to the extra-thin construction and the use of silk, you can wear these socks in warmer climates more than what you would expect. Not to mention that if you have a sensitive skin this fabric will help, as it fits right in the middle between wool and cashmere/silk.
We decided to offer you this luxurious blend in solid color and a rib type construction, for a perfectly classic style.
This Solid navy version is perfect for business / business casual but also casual situations. Navy works well with burgundy and dark shades of brown and green, thus being one of the most versatile colours.
If you want to increase your luxury socks durability, find out how to take good care of your socks in our articles!
All orders are processed within 24 hours (working days only). If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
We offer FREE UK DELIVERY TO ALL ORDERS, FREE EU over £99 and *FREE WORLDWIDE countries over £199. Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
|UK Express||All Orders|
|EU Standard||£5.00||orders over £99|
|EU Express||£10.00||orders over £149|
|Worldwide*||£17.50||orders over £199|
* We currently ship to the following countries outside the UK and Europe: Australia, Bangladesh, Canada, China, Honk Kong, India, Japan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United States.