75% Egyptian Cotton 25% Silk Socks - Navy/Blue
- Kind to skin - 75% Cotton 25% Silk
- Craftsmanship - Made in Italy
- Perfect fit - Made to measure
- Seamless feel - Hand-linked toe and heel
- Luxury finish - 240 needles
- Gentle compression - High elastic band
- Stay up - Knee-high
- Reinforced heel and toe
Definitely our most versatile blend! The combination of these two all year round fibres (75% Egyptian cotton - 25% Silk) have extra durability and luxury compared to the 100% cotton collection.
If Silk is synonymous with elegance and luxury with it’s unique thermal regulation and antibacterial properties, Cotton is definitely synonymous of comfort, being hypoallergenic and kind to skin.
Knitted on a 240 needles superfine gauge machine, these socks offer a superb luxurious feel and extra comfort all year round.
We decided to offer you this fine blend in a small herringbone pattern with plain construction.
This overall Blue version is perfect for business, business casual and casual situations. Blue also works well with burgundy and dark shades of brown and green, but also yellow and other lighter colours, making it one of the most versatile colours.
If you want to increase your luxury socks durability, find out how to take good care of your socks in our articles!
All orders are processed within 24 hours (working days only). If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
We offer FREE UK DELIVERY TO ALL ORDERS, FREE EU over £99 and *FREE WORLDWIDE countries over £199. Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
|UK Express||All Orders|
|EU Standard||£5.00||orders over £99|
|EU Express||£10.00||orders over £149|
|Worldwide*||£17.50||orders over £199|
* We currently ship to the following countries outside the UK and Europe: Australia, Bangladesh, Canada, China, Honk Kong, India, Japan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United States.