70% Cashmere 30% Silk Socks - Navy
- Kind to skin - 70% Cashmere 30% Silk
- Craftsmanship - Made in Italy
- Perfect fit - Made to measure
- Seamless feel - Hand-linked toe and heel
- Luxury finish - 240 needles
- Gentle compression - High elastic band
- Stay up - Knee-high
- Reinforced heel and toe
A marriage of comfort and style, with the combination of these two prestigious fibres (70% Cashmere - 30% Silk) we enter our most luxurious winter oriented dress socks collection.
If silk is synonymous of elegance and luxury with it’s unique thermal regulation and antibacterial properties, Cashmere is definitely synonymous of feel and comfort with its insulation properties and softness.
Although cashmere recalls warmt, thanks to the extra-thin construction and the use of silk, you can wear these socks in warmer weather too. It also makes the perfect companion to your bespoke and made to measure shoes.
We decided to offer you this luxurious blend in solid color and a rib type construction, for a perfectly classic style.
Also available in Charcoal Grey
We reccommend hand washing. If you are not able to accomodate, a 30 degrees wash separately from other garments or in a washing bag is the best alternative. Avoid tumble drying.
Using a shoe horn when putting on shoes and keeping your nails in order will also prevent unnecessary wear.
Read further on how to increase your dress socks durability in our articles!
All orders are processed within 24 hours (working days only). If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
We offer FREE UK DELIVERY TO ALL ORDERS, FREE EU over £149 and *FREE WORLDWIDE countries over £199. Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
|UK Express||All Orders|
|EU Standard||£9.00||orders over £149|
|EU Express||£19.00||orders over £199|
|Worldwide*||£24.50||orders over £199|
* We currently ship to the following countries outside the UK and Europe: Australia, Bangladesh, Canada, China, Honk Kong, India, Japan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United States.